Our vent floats air away from the milk which is anti-colic
Our contours support your baby to latch-on like it’s mum, training their breastfeeding muscle-memory
Enables the instinctive breastfeeding motion preventing lazy-feeding & supporting milk digestion
- Nurtures your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding latch
- Strengthens your baby’s breastfeeding coordination
- Avoids nipple confusion
- Enhances and protects your mother-baby breastfeeding bond
- Replicates your baby’s instinctive breastfeeding motion
- Supports good digestion
- Prevents lazy feeding
- Anti-reflux and anti-colic
- Can harm a newborn’s ability to latch correctly when breastfeeding
- May cause lazy feeding and inability to breastfeed
- Can cause nipple confusion
- Creates a weak latch
- Can quickly cause nipple-confusion and bottle preference
- Reduces your baby’s control of the feed
- Exacerbates colic and/or reflux
- Sub-optimal for a baby’s digestion
Pump anywhere, quietly and comfortably, with hospital grade power.
Introducing a bottle can and should be easy if you choose one that allows your baby to practice their breastfeeding technique while you’re gone. With Minbie, they can.
By now, your incredible baby is incredibly attached to you, which is why you’re stuck in a difficult cycle of bottle rejection. Minbie is the closest thing to breastfeeding, created to honour nature. Protect your breastfeeding bond and help your baby figure out the bottle, so you can take a break when you want to.
You and your baby are starting to get out and explore! You can have the best of both worlds — breast and bottle feeding — with a Minbie teat that honours your baby’s natural latch and feeding motions, avoids nipple confusion, and enhances your beautiful breastfeeding bond.
Feeding your bub should be fuss-free. Watch how Minbie has made feeding easier for these Moms. From allowing them to have quick me time to when they need to return to work, Minbie has helped them transition smoothly.